- NO phone numbers, hyperlinks, keyword lists, or figures.
- Maximum of 500 words (not including title and authors).
- Paragraph breaks between Title, Author & Institute, abstract body, funding, and references.
- Include - Background, Brief methods, Results, and Conclusions.
- The file must be saved as a Word file.
- Arial, 11- point, black font.
- For Greek and Scientific symbols, use the Symbol option under the Insert tab in Microsoft Word (or equivalent option in other applications).
- Single spacing, one-inch margins, left-justified.
- One abstract per submitting author per meeting. Presenting author must be underlined.
Please indicate if the abstract presenter is a student, post-doc or resident, or junior faculty (with specific instructor level). Abstracts submitted will be reviewed by a special committee.
Send your abstract to and get a travel award for presenting a poster or talk,
before the May the 31st 2020 (please use your surname for naming the file in CAPITAL letters and include your 5 best publications for talk consideration)